Essential Lviv is exactly what the title promises: A 3 hour Lviv walking tour that covers the best sights of Lviv. On our bestselling tour, we give you a great insight into the history and culture of Lviv and introduce you to everything essential for your stay in Lviv. This is the tour you will need, if you really want to understand the basics of this city.
What you get to see on this 3 hour Lviv walking tour
In 3 hours we will guide you to the most interesting places around Lviv Old Town and it’s historical center.
- Market Square with the Town Hall
- Italian Yard and Kornyakt Palace
- Boim Chapel
- Latin Cathedral
- Lviv’s two former Jewish districts
- Golden Rose Synagogue
- monument to Leopold von Sacher-Masoch
- Book Flea Market
- houses of the Ukrainian Secession
- Dominican Church and Monastery
- Dzyga Art Gallery
- Armenian Cathedral and Armenian Quarter (entrance fee included)
- Lviv Opera (entrance fee included if open)
- House of Scientists (entrance fee included)
- Potocki Palace
- Lviv Statue of Liberty
- Taras Shevchenko monument
There are so many places to see, it’s hard to fit them in one tour. But we have been doing those tours for a long time and we will make you enjoy all of them in the time given! And the best thing is: We will also get you to try some local coffee. because we enjoy having a break with our guests as well!
The great thing about our private tours is that you can just fix them into your busy schedule. If you are here for business or in general are just running a tight schedule on your visit, the tours will fit right in and show you what you will see at the exact time that you are in town.
We can also arrange quick transfers to places around the city, so that you waste even less time here.